- The Definitive Annual Guide to Prisons in England and Wales
- The 21st Annual Edition
- At 1,600-pages it is our most comprehensive edition ever!
- And for the first time it will be continuously updateable online via subscriptions starting at just £4.99 a month!
- Publication Date: 1st August 2019 – CLAIM YOUR 20% DISCOUNT NOW
THE PRISONS HANDBOOK 2019/2020
21st Annual Edition.
Editor: Mark Leech.
DISPATCHED 15th August 2019
- “The prison system is very complicated to navigate, and I consider The Prisons Handbook an invaluable tool for everyone connected with it – be they a Member of Parliament, governor, officer, civil servant, lawyer, charity worker, or indeed prisoners and their family members too.” From the Foreword by Bob Neill MP, Chairman Parliamentary All-Party Justice Select Committee.
- “The Prisons Handbook is a great point of reference for anyone who wants to learn about the prison system; Governors, staff, prisoners, families and civil servants alike have come to view it as a reliable source of information.” Rt.Hon David Gauke, MP. Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice.