Instant access to Judgments in over 1,400 legal cases relating to prisons, brought by prisoners and by prison officers against the Government. The cases go right back to the case of St.Germain in 1979 – the case that chiselled the rights of prisoners to bring judicial review proceedings into human rights bedrock
- Prison Legal Cases Database Over 1,400 up-to-date prison law judgments
- Introduction to the Law & Prisoners Explained by expert prison law Barristers
- Prison Rules 1999 as amended Consolidated copy of the latest Rules
- A-Z Subject Index 400 prison law subjects – from Access to Justice to Zoonotic Infections with cases and materials
- Appeals Criminal appeals expertly explained
- Websites of Interest
Top Landmark Cases
And 1,400 other prison legal cases too!
All judgements are one-click away – no endless ‘click next page’, ‘click next page’, just one page, all the judgments, click to access or download the judgment you want.
Simple – just as it should be!
You need Enhanced Membership to access the Database, it costs less than £2.50 a week and comes with huge benefits.
*Some Landmark judgments, particularly the older ones that we have had to source are watermarked – Corporate Members however have access to unwatermarked copies.