Details of independent ‘Watchdog’ organisations that have a duty to Inspect and Monitor prisons and probation, resolve prisoner issues, or inspect and report on other aspects of the criminal justice system.
All the Reports here are instant ‘one-click’ access – no ‘click next page’, click next page’ – just one click and there’s the report – simple just as it should be and which is the hallmark of The Prison Oracle
So, What’s Here?
- Criminal Justice Joint Inspection
- Crown Premises Fire Safety Inspectorate
- HM Crown Prosecution Service Inspectorate
- Independent Monitoring Boards
- Lay Observers
- Prisons and Probation Ombudsman
- Deaths in Custody Since 2014
- National Audit Office
- National Preventive Mechanism
- Prisons Inspectorate
- Probation Inspectorate
Every day we monitor all these sites and new reports are added as soon as they appear – and we send details immediately via our Breaking News Alerts to our thousands of members.
The Prison Oracle is the site that has been needed for years, one site where everything is collected together – if you’re not a member, what are you waiting for?