Details of independent ‘Watchdog’ organisations that have a duty to Inspect and Monitor prisons and probation, Resolve prisoner issues, or inspect and report on other aspects of the criminal justice system.
All the Reports here are instant ‘one-click’ access – no ‘click next page’, click next page’ – just one click and there’s the report – simple just as it should be and which is the hallmark of The Prison Oracle
So, What’s Here?
- Criminal Justice Joint Inspections – over 200 Joint Inspection Reports, from 2000 to 2020
- HM CPS Inspectorate – 350 Inspection reports divided into: Area Assurance, Area, Annual and Audit, and Ad Hoc Reports
- IMB – over 1,100 Independent Monitoring Board Annual Reports on every prison and YOI in the country, from 2009 to 2020
- NPM – Key Documents and details of all 21 statutory organisations that make up the National Preventive Mechanism
- PPO – over 2,200 death in custody reports, listed by establishment and name of the deceased from 2007 to 2020 – you won’t find this anywhere else
- HM Prisons Inspectorate – over 800 prison and YOI inspection reports- and their Thematic reviews too, from 2005 to 2020
- HM Probation Inspectorate – over 1,500 Probation Inspectorate reports – and their Thematic Reviews toos
Every day we monitor all these sites and new reports are added as soon as they appear – and we send details immediately via our Breaking News Alerts to our 1,000+ members.
The Prison Oracle is the site that has been needed for years, one site where everything is collected together – if you’re not a member, what are you waiting for?